The Prince Bishops' Palace was built in 1526 after the original palace was destroyed by a fire. It was constructed with elements of Gothic and Italian Renaissance. The palace was the home of the Prince Bishop of Liège, nowdays it houses parts of the provincial government and the Courts of Justice. The Prince Bishops' Palace is located on the Saint Lambert's Square, where the Saint Lambert Cathedral used to stand before the French Revolution.
View location in Liège, Belgium