The St. Hubert Gallery is a glass-covered shopping arcade in the centre of Brussels. It was designed by Jean-Pierre Cluysenaar to house luxury boutiques. Construction started on May 6, 1846 and was finished 18 months later. The Gallery consist of three parts, the Gallery of the King, the Gallery of the Queen and the Princes Gallery.
View location in Brussels, Belgium.