The Juliusz Slowacki Theatre, named after a Polish poet, stands at the Holy Spirit Square in Krakow. It was designed by Jan Zawiejski in Eclectic style and modelled after the Charles Garnier Opera in Paris. The theatre opened in October 1893, it was the first building in Krakow equipped with electric light.
Besides theatrical productions, the Juliusz Slowacki Theatre host also events, concerts and international conferences.
View location in Krakow, Poland.