Originally the New Chambers was built in 1747 to serve as an Orangery. From 1771 to 1774 it was re-designed by Georg Unger as a guest accommodation for Frederick the Great. The building is located on the left side of Sanssouci Palace and is very similar to the Picture Gallery. It contains guest apartments, the Jasper Hall and the Ovid Gallery.
View location in Park Sanssouci, Potsdam, Germany.