One of the most photographed places in Park Sanssouci is the Chinese Tea House. The circular pavilion was constructed between 1755 and 1764, when Chinese art was very popular. Frederick the Great had it built as a decorative piece, but the Chinese Tea House was also used for social events. The building has a central hall with three study rooms and is now used to display a collection of Chinese Porcelain.
View location in Park Sanssouci, Potsdam, Germany.