The Picture Gallery is built east of the palace by architect Johann Gottfried Büring between 1755 and 1764. It contains a collection of paintings of Frederick the Great, including work of Caravaggio, Rubens and van Dyck.
Like the palace, the Picture Gallery is a single-story building, dominated by a central domed bow. Its interior is worth a visit itself with gilded ornamentation, statues and marble floors.
View location in Park Sanssouci, Postdam, Germany.