The Meat House in Lier dates back to 1418 and had various functions during the centuries. It used to be the butchers' guildhall, since a few years it houses the cultural center. The building has been renovated and rebuilt many times. Its present facade is a Neo-Gothic reconstruction from 1920. The two lions at the entrance with the inscription S.P.Q.L., were originally standing outside the town hall, but were moved here in 1863.
View location in Lier, Belgium.